We have been preparing for this unicorn for a year sinc during our stay in Japan we saw a wonderful advertisement of… natural cosmetics. Totally fabulous! With a fairytale vault and charming animals, jumping in the background. We decided that the unicorn must also visit Dekornik in Poland. And who could paint us a more stunning unicorn than the genius Kasia Goraj-Stróżyńska? We asked her for the unicorn and we got it.
Our fairytale unicorns come in three sizes, ideal for putting them next to each other or on the main wall in the room and the wall surface above furniture.
Size S is great for decorating walls up to 150 cm wide. These one will be an addition to the room, e.g. above a bookshelf or a changing table.
The size M of the template is just faaaantastic for the area above the baby’s cradle. A perfect composition! It perfectly will fit above surfaces of both 120cm long and 140 cm long cradles.
Size L is a proposal for a full-size bed or a cot next to which there is a changing table or… nothing. In short, L sized template would be great for a wall that is over 1.5m wide. This is because the entire composition will be approx. 170-190 cm wide in total. On the wall, that measures to up at least 2 meters which gives just a DREAM composition.
Template S (75 cm x 50 cm):
- unicorn with a cloud – 66 cm x 28 cm
- clouds – width: 27 cm, 20 cm and two 17 cm each
- stars – from 1.5 cm to 4.5 cm
Template M (103 cm x 70 cm):
- unicorn with cloud – 92 cm x 40 cm
- clouds – width: 37 cm, 28 cm and two 24 cm each
- stars – from 2 cm to 6.5 cm
Template L (150 cm x 100 cm):
- unicorn with cloud – 132 cm x 57 cm
- clouds – width: 74 cm, 41 cm and two, 34 cm each
- stars – from 4 cm to 9.5 cm