Magic is everywhere, isn’t it?
This collection is our answer to winter days. Let it be a gentle and childish fairytale. Let everyone find something for themselves, be it pastel swans flying in the creamy sky or a colorful retro carousel like on a Parisian square.
Or maybe something more for boys: let’s look through the Galileo telescope at the planets or look into the future, into the world full of rockets and satellites. One thing is certain, we’re going straight to the stars! Only with our heads in the clouds we can do something wonderful. And this collection is to help all the little ones in this!
The MAGIC IS EVERYWHERE collection was created by our two super talented illustrators: Kasia GS and Kasia Bachor.
About the swans:
There are 4 of them with paper ships and garlands floating in between. They fly from the blue starry sky straight towards the creamy horizon.
- swan with garland: 52 cm x 28 cm (to be glued in two parts, separate swan and separate garland)
- swan on the left, with a cloud: 42 cm x 36 cm
- swan on the right, emerging from the clouds: 52 cm x 27 cm
- small swan in the middle: 20 cm x 17 cm
- additional cloud widths: 38 cm, 29 cm, 26 cm, 18 cm
- swan with garland: 80 cm x 40 cm (to be glued in two parts, separate swan and separate garland)
- swan on the left, with a cloud: 63 cm x 50 cm
- swan on the right, emerging from the clouds: 77 cm x 40 cm
- small swan in the middle: 30 cm x 25 cm
- additional cloud widths: 56 cm, 43 cm, 38 cm, 27 cm
Each template has 14 additional stars to complete the composition