Industrial evolution is our tribute to human achievements. We believe in people (especially the very young ones), we believe in our skills, wisdom and heart. This collection shows how much we have accomplished, that we’ve come a long way but we still have a lot to do. That is why you will find here stickers in the shape of the first planes and cars, a revolutionary invention of the steam train, factories and mills. But also a turn to the future: rockets, a futuristic green city, windmills and cars that will not pollute the air anymore.
Technology is there to serve us, that’s why it was invented. We know that there is a bright horizon ahead of us, and that among our little history fans there are those who will change the course of the future for even more beautiful! Support your little geniuses!
HISTORY OF SHIPS PRESENTED ON WALLPAPER:
1. Trireme – the greatest achievement in ancient world, used mostly by ancient Greeks in a fight. Required 170 rowers!
2. Ferdinand Magellan’s ship – Victoria, the first one to circumnavigate the world in 1519. Only 18 men came back safely.
3. American Steamboat – Mississippi Queen, Delta Queen, Savannah and others. Invented in XVIII century and popular also in the XIX and XX! Cruising on the long rivers of America, carrying cotton, sugar and serving as a hotel
4. Queen Mary – steamboat of XX century (1934) that connected England and America, serving for 31 years and traveled with 2 million passengers throughout the years
5. Submarine – Invented much earlier but used mostly during WWI. First submarines were using hand-power, only at the end of XIX a combustion-power submarine was made.
6. Battleships, destroyers and aircraft carriers – most common in XX century. The biggest aircraft carrier is american Gerard R. Ford that can carry over 75 aircrafts and over 4500 people – practically an island 🙂
Size of ships:
- around 25 cm x 18 cm
The wallpaper is divided into stripes:
- Height: 280 cm
- Width: 50 cm
The price is for one stripe.
These stripes will fit every standard flat as there is that extra 20 cm of length so that you can cut to the height of your wall.
Ordering wallpapers in stripes is faster and simpler. Just measure the wall and order the number of stripes that you need. You won’t need extended professional consultations anymore. Here you can’t go wrong.
The narrow wallpaper stripes guarantee that the wallpaper will fit almost perfectly to the width of the wall. What’s more, the repetitive pattern, where each of the stripes looks identical, allows the pattern elements to flawlessly arrange on the wall once we glue the wallpaper starting from the ceiling. Thanks to this, there is very little surplus material.
Any questions? Write to us: [email protected]
What is the wallpaper made of? For more information, please click in ‘technical details’ tab.