Mini shelves that fit everywhere: near beds, desks or even in the hallway.
The shelves are approximately 32 cm wide as each pattern has a slightly different size so they will not take up much space and will help you organise everyday stuff and decorate the room.
The mini shelf has both a horizontal shelf and three pegs on which you can hang e.g. a bag with slippers or cute princess jewellery.
The horizontal shelf is 6 cm deep so it’s great for a mini exhibition or a useful shelf for details.
The colourful front (in this case a lemur) is simply a sticker placed on the surface of the plywood.
- Shelf size: 32 cm x 31 cm
- The plywood is 1 cm thick. It’s bright, without knots. It weighs approx. 1 kg.
- It is assembled with screws which are placed in the openings later covered by horizontal shelves. The screws are invisible after assembling the entire shelf.
- Length of hanging pegs: 4 cm
- Horizontal shelf depth: 6 cm
What is important: assembly of the entire shelf does NOT require any additional devices: no screwdrivers or hammers are needed. All you can do i’s simply fit all the pieces together and then assemble the shelf. If, however, you want the structure to be super-solid, you can apply assembly points (cut out in plywood) with delicate furniture glue.