We’ve waited for these dinosaurs forever! And finally we found on Instagram Ewa Mąka, an illustrator whose drawings we loved and immediately asked her for a Happy Dino Wonderland set. The dinos are so charming. They are pastel, delicate, but not infantile, so it’s a perfect style combination.
And here’s a cheat sheet about dinos (just for parents, kids know them very well)
- stegozaur (with the armor on its back)
- parazaulofos (the one with a comb on the head)
- pterozaur (the flying one)
- triceratops (in the middle)
- diplodok (with a long neck)
- tyranozaur Rex (well, this is the only one we do not need to introduce)
Have a great fun with our dinos wallstickers!
Dinos come in two shapes:
- Template S: 70 cm x 70 cm; dinos from 17 cm to 28 cm. Fantastic small decoration over the cradle or a desk.
- Template L: 100 cm x 100 cm; dinos from 25 cm to 40cm. They will be perfect as a wall decoration, a whole wall like in the pictures on the left.
The material has a strong acrylic-based adhesive and the so-called block-out function, which means that no color element on the wall shows through the sticker.
The sticker has a delicate structure, barely perceptible (like the material), but it is this material that provides a strong and wonderful color reproduction, which is perfect for e.g. pets. They just look alive!
Our material is exceptionally easy to glue, has strong glue, but not as strong as all advertising films, for example, that catch from the first second.
The delicate structure on the surface of the sticker makes it possible to scratch it. However, it is not easy.
Stickers also do not have the so-called transport foil, additional, which so far was necessary in the production of all stickers. The simplicity with which stickers are affixed to our material allows you to avoid this additional and often redundant point of the program.
Note, before sticking the sticker – any wall material – please prepare the wall thoroughly and clean the surface of dust or grease. Stickers can be glued on the walls only after approx. 20 days from the last painting. For more technical information: CLICK HERE